Monday, August 20, 2012

Whew! These last three days tired me out. The weekend + totals were 8 miles running, 108 miles biking (two days) and 2,700 yards in the pool. It was a fun last weekend before classes. In between workouts, I was able to spend time hanging out with friends. Saturday night, we went to the race track to watch some ostrich, camel, and quarter horse races.

I have finally fallen into a good schedule that involves a lot of group work which will make it easier to stick to. In addition to easy 30 minute runs weekday mornings I will hopefully do the following.

Monday: Pool Workout
Tuesday: Speed Work at the Track
Wednesday: Open Water Swim-Bike
Thursday: Pool Workout
Friday: Off
Saturday: Long Run-Group Bike Ride
Sunday: MS 150: Training Ride

If I stick to that as much as possible I will be ready to rock my October races!

No comments:

Post a Comment