Tuesday, June 25, 2013

50 Day Running Streak!

Today was the 50th day of my running streak. My current goal is 100 days but I anticipate continuing after that.

I decided to start a running streak to motivate me to exercise even when conditions weren't ideal (read: hotter than Hades). I am normally motivated by training for an upcoming race. However, I just graduated, I am moving, and starting a new job. Not the best time to start planning race vacations. Thus the running streak.

Most days have been easy. I like running and a 20 minute commitment isn't too excessive. A couple runs involved pouring rain, but that is fun during the summer. This week it has been really hard to start running. I am visiting my brother and his family and I keeping wanting to skip the run. Luckily, I do NOT want to throw away over 40 days and start back at zero.

So, happy 50th to me!

What is your longest running streak?

No comments:

Post a Comment