Thursday, June 27, 2013

(Temporary) Home Sweet Home

It has been a rather long day of travel when you consider the fact that a non-stop flight would take less than 3 hours. Left my brother's house at 6:30 this morning. Finished flying at 5:30 but still ha a 1.5 hour drive til I finally made it to my parents' house. I am really looking forward to a dusk run around the neighborhood to work out the travel kinks. Tomorrow I begin packing for the move!!

Lesson of the Day: Until married, don't include a middle initial when booking a flight unless I want to be Kristin PMS.

Random Song of the Day: Getting to Know You, from The King and I.
I saw this movie once, over ten years ago! Somehow, this song lurked the recesses of my mind waiting to jump out at me and get stuck in my head when I least suspected it.

Does anyone else trigger long lost song memories with simple spoken phrases?

No comments:

Post a Comment